Stuck at home because of COVID-19? Now is a great time to get some of that wedding planning checked off your list. While you can’t go anywhere or meet any vendors in person, there are so many things you can do online from your couch.
1. Schedule virtual meetings and book your vendors!
2. Make or update your wedding website
3. Get those DIY wedding projects finished
4. Curate your Pinterest inspiration board
5. Create and fine tune your guest list
6. Make your family photo list
7. Tackle your wedding day looks and buy accessories online
These are just a few things you can add to your COVID-19 wedding planning list. What other ways are you prepping for your upcoming wedding during this time? Let me know in the comments!