Summer is winding down – can you believe it? I feel like I start off all of these posts with some variation of “time flies” but it’s so overwhelming how fast the time goes.
What was I up to in July?
Looking back, July was a good month. I successfully launched a Pay What You Can program, completely re-did my website from scratch, and photographed a super sweet elopement at White Point Gardens. I’ve gotten even more addicted to Big Brother (like that’s possible), fallen head over heels for the Greenville area, and eaten peaches with the Peachoid. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
So what in the world will I do in August?
This month, while simultaneously living out the last weeks of summer and dreaming of crisp autumn days, I hope to accomplish twice as much. Here’s what I’m up to this August:
– I’ll photograph two amazing families (hey y’all!)
– Dog sit a charmingly handsome Bull Terrier
– Move my little sister to college (WHAAATT?)
– Reach more people for this month’s Pay What You Can session –> click here to sign up!
– See Train in concert for the 4th time and indulge in some ‘Hella Fine’ Merlot
I am also looking to fill some Fall 2016 wedding dates!
Contact me and let me know if you’re searching for a last minute photographer for the Fall months.
I’d also LOVE LOVE LOVE to schedule some bridals ❤️