Hey! For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Cameron. I’m a Charleston wedding photographer and I love my job because it lets me get to know so many different people. While I get to know so much about my couples, they don’t always get to know a lot about me. So, here we go!
- One of my 2019 resolutions is to make more personal photo albums. I have so many scans of childhood photos, travel photos, and our engagement photos on my hard drive and I would love to have them printed.
- I get so nervous before every photo shoot and wedding. When I do, my words get jumbled and as some of you can attest to, I make up some pretty goofy ones. But, I see this as evidence that I actually care about what I’m doing. I think I would be worried if I didn’t feel at least a little nervous.
- I LOVE to travel. I love flying, I love going to a new place, I love absorbing the culture around me, I love everything about it. Favorite place I’ve ever traveled? Absolutely has to be Rome! You have to see Rome in the moonlight.
- I’ve seen the entire Gilmore Girls series (including the revival) no fewer than 5 times and I would watch it all again in a heartbeat. BTW, I’m totally Team Jess.
- Runnymede Plantation is on the tippy top of my Charleston venue wish list. I would absolutely LOVE to photograph a wedding at Runnymede. We got married there in November and in my opinion, there is nowhere else more special or unique. Le sigh 😍
Get to know me better by visiting my About page! I’d love to meet you!