Well, June is here. The summer months have officially begun!
May was full of graduation announcements, beach shoots, and gorgeous wedding flowers. I did a lot of second shooting (learning from other professionals is something I love to do), happy birthday wishing, and I also got a new camera – what a beautiful thing it is!
I also met my goal of attending more arts events – my favorite was volunteering at the Gibbes Museum’s grand reopening! As a volunteer, I got the chance to preview the new museum before it opened to the public. How fabulous!
Getting caught up in all the wonderful things May had to offer and playing with my new Nikon baby every chance I got, I’m afraid I didn’t meet my blogging and social media goals. Something to strive for this month I suppose!
In June I will:
- Finally update my editing software
- Probably play hooky to go to the beach
- Photograph a super cute graduation party!
- Continue to go to Barre classes three times a week – Brett at Barre South is great!
- Second shoot a wedding
- Blog at least twice a week and post to social media regularly – hold me to it!
- Dog sit a LOT 🙂 – it’s definitely vacation season!
- Update my website with some gorgeous new photos
- and continue to ace my summer marketing classes
Happy June y’all! Let’s make it a good one.