The beginning of April means Spring is in full swing and it’s just the beginning of our famous Charleston weather. It’s a great time to think about long and short term goals and to make improvements in your personal and business life.
March was a pretty busy month for me. I photographed a gorgeous couple at Magnolia Plantation, got to visit a college friend in Richmond, and celebrated TWO birthdays (mine and my mom’s)! It wasn’t such a big month in terms of business, but I got to spend extra time with family and friends which is even more important.
This month I plan to:
- Photograph Stephanie and Jeremiah’s wedding at Snee Farm! (I met these guys at the Southern Bridal Show in August. I’m so excited their wedding is almost here)
- Design some awesome graduation invitations
- Photograph an upstate New York mom and her two sons while they’re on vacation – so excited to meet you!
- and finally, celebrate my first year as a CofC Alumni at A Charleston Affair.
Some goals I hope to achieve this month are:
- Blog at least 2 times per week – I’m not very good at this one but this is a start!
- Work on website SEO
- Get my first set of images published! — FINGERS CROSSED!
- Attend more local art events
Happy April everyone!