One of my favorite parts about being a photographer is getting to know my clients and building lasting relationships with them. I don’t write a whole lot of personal posts so I thought I would start this week off by telling you 10 things you might not know about me.
- My biggest fears include lizards, snakes, and any variety of the two. If they cross my path I will probably scream and run for the hills. This has been known to entertain quite a few people on multiple occasions.
- I’ve been dating my high school sweetheart for almost 9 YEARS! We met in our high school marching band and our relationship was initiated while sharing his gloves at one of our school’s chilly football games. ❤️
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Arts Management from the College of Charleston. I also studied history and am currently taking marketing classes. I would be a career student if I could, I love to learn new things.
- I am insanely proud of my Cherokee ancestry even though my family has no idea where it comes from. Maybe I was native royalty in a past life? That sounds about right 😉
- I recently found out that I’m allergic to kiwi. My lips and tongue get tingly and feel like they’re on fire. It’s really unfortunate because I love kiwi..
- If you want to buy me flowers, get sunflowers. I’m just slightly obsessed with them.
- Big Brother is my guilty pleasure. My bestie and I have watch parties every summer.
- I love dogs and I dog sit a lot. It’s not really a business venture, just something I started doing for family and friends and the word spread. Need a dog sitter? Let me know! I have impeccable references. 🐶
- Antique stores, thrift shops, and yard sales are my jam. I’m pretty crafty and love to give old treasures a new purpose. It’s one of those things I get from my mama.
- If it’s snack time, or lunchtime, or dinner time, you may find me with a spoon and a peanut butter jar. mmm mm mmm.. I love some creamy JIF.
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning more about me. I’d love to get to know you too – comment below or contact me!